Monday, November 9, 2009

Men Who Stare at Goats

I figured I'd post this article I found at rense, since I've not only met people like those featured in the movie, I'm actually an ongoing target of those who would try to use their minds to control others.

For those who wonder how the world suddenly seemed to turn into a wacky, energetically disturbed place, I'd encourage you to look into subjects like "remote viewing" and "remote influencing." I'm a bit curious as to why a subject that has been tamped down from public consciousness is suddenly the topic of a heavily promoted movie. I admit I haven't seen the film, but I remember browsing through the book at a bookstore a while ago. I'm sure it's just a limited hangout attempt to ridicule methods that believe me, are very definitely being used to shape public policy today ... but I sure hope it isn't also being used to try to recruit people into this dubious kind of work.

My words to people who want to be psychic warriors against people and forces they don't understand: this is dangerous shit. It's far easier to turn aggressive energy back against itself, just as in Judo, and if you start to think you can do anything because in fact, yes, it it is possible to hurt people with your mind, remember the rules of 'magick' ... anything bad that you do will come back to you threefold. But I'd certainly encourage people to learn how to defend themselves from aggressors in this sort of endeavor.

No comments: