Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some links to share

I'm basically just touching base here, haven't posted for a while ...

I noticed Les Visible has a particularly good post out on Smoking Mirrors: http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2010/07/maybe-they-are-right-despite-evidence.html

This concise article about "mind-control" technology came from one of the comments to that post: Bio-electromagnetic Weapons: The ultimate weapon

I've been thinking a lot about "mind-control" programs for the past couple of days, came across some good links about MKUltra. As I've mentioned before on this blog, I seem to know and somehow get surrounded by people who really "fit the bill" as far as being a possible victim of this kind of program ... people with dissociative disorder, with parents involved in military intelligence, who obsess over the strangest things (including solitaire!) ... and I believe I may well be one of those people experimented on as discussed in the "Bio electromagnetic" article. It is my sincere hope and prayer that this evil will soon be exposed and eradicated.

No comments: