Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Learn about the dollar

I really enjoyed the 1988 John Carpenter film "They Live" (starring my favorite pro-wrestler, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper). The most memorable moment, to me, was when he first put on magic sunglasses that supposedly allow him to see the world "as it really is." He saw all the billboards and advertisements transform into commands like "CONSUME," "MARRY AND REPRODUCE," and "OBEY." But the thing that really struck a chord in me was when he looked down at his money and it said, "THIS IS YOUR GOD."



I knew intuitively that, in fact, there are symbols on the dollar bill designed to do just that -- to trick human beings into transferring their incalculable spiritual power into something material that can be manipulated and controlled. I recently found a movie at Vigilant Citizen explaining just how this was done:

Eye of the Phoenix: Secrets of the Dollar Bill



Highly recommended for those of you who love esoteric mysteries like "the Da Vinci code" and "National Treasure," etc...

No comments: