Saturday, September 8, 2012

Re: Sept. 11, 2012

I never know from day to day whether I'll make it to the library, and it's closed tomorrow, so I thought I'd address this today while I'm here (I don't have a computer at home, which is why it often takes so long for me to post reader comments).

I fully expect *something* to happen this Sept. 11th. It may not be a false flag, but it will be some kind of "announcement." You may recall that exactly 11 years before Sept. 11, 2001, George H.W. Bush addressed a joint session of Congress and made mention of the now-infamous concept of a "New World Order":

"We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace."

You may also notice that on Sept 11, 2012 -- exactly 11 years after the "terrorist attacks" on the WTC, it will be 100 days before the supposed end of the Mayan calendar. Call me nuts, but I take these kind of portents fairly seriously these days. Especially when you consider that there were dubious terrorist shootings both one week before and after the obviously Illuminati-ritualized opening of the London Olympic Games.

So, heads up and you might want to consider this post from New Heaven, New Earth Pulse:
Twelve "Any Time, Any Place" Survival Tips (v3.2)

No comments: