Monday, August 18, 2014

Remembering fallen truth seekers ...

In light of my last post, I thought I'd throw some of these old radio commentaries up here.

Goodbye, Hunter S. Thompson
A short commentary on the death of the godfather of gonzo journalism. In the script I mention Gore Vidal, who has since died.
Script
Listen

Mysterious Deaths of Microbiologists
Many of the world's top microbiologists have died in the past several years, some under suspicious and violent circumstances. Thanks especially to www.gatorpress.com/badsam/page7.html for information on individual cases.
Script
Listen

Gary Webb and COINTELPRO
In this piece I quote Michael Ruppert, who has since committed suicide, according to reports.
Script
Listen

Finally, here's a moving tribute to Robin Williams I found on Twitter. Get out your hanky.

No comments: