Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Boston Globe Columnist Kevin Cullen Screws Up His Lines?

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. It's been really nasty outside and I have to commute just to get on a computer. I don't know what's going on with this thing that happened in Paris, but I'm pretty sure that's a lie too because it's connected with ISIS. I'll be sure to do some research on that as the day progresses.

Here's a video from the great Boston Bombing researcher Peekay.



Now listen to this interview from Boston Globe columnist Kevin Cullen. You can hear he uses the exact same words to describe this incident.
Now look at his face:


Same guy right? That might explain why he's been everywhere and knows all about these people, including the Richards, er, um, the Martins. Thanks to Sandy Abbott for pointing this out.

No comments: