Thursday, August 6, 2015

Big Pharma Suppressing cure for cancer? Mysterious deaths of holistic doctors (video)

I'm not a doctor. I'm not an expert in any of this stuff. This is pretty much the first I've heard of "GCMAF." Now that you know that, I want to tell you what I do know, kind of "intuitively."

I know that sunlight is good for you and it's being blocked out intentionally by a lot of these chemtrails. I know that people get targeted like this when they are on to something important. I know my youngest son was an absolutely brilliant baby before we took him in to get vaccinated, and today he is a teenager who is so autistic he can't have a conversation with anyone (he basically just repeats things that people say to him). I know there has been a spate of microbiologists that have been mysteriously dying for years (here's my radio commentary for that). I know for a fact that I had *seriously* low vitamin D levels when I broke my arm. Anyway, I found this on Twitter and something tells me I should put it on my blog. Again, I don't know anything about it but I intuitively feel this might be important.


3 comments:

tsisageya said...

I highly recommend a site called EarthClinic. I am not affiliated at all but I spend hours and hours there. It's fascinating. Take a look.

http://www.earthclinic.com/

tsisageya said...

http://www.earthclinic.com/remedies-all-natural.html

Jody Paulson said...

Thanks for your links, tsisageya.