Thursday, April 27, 2017

Being informed vs. being frightened into bad choices

I'm glad there was no big false flag yesterday. I'd feel remiss if I didn't say anything about it, since I mentioned the possibility a couple days ago. I've noticed certain websites make me feel the end is coming any day and that's not my intention. I kind of have an excuse for being cautious to the point of excess -- I've been diagnosed with a crippling anxiety disorder. I'm convinced there are other sites (I won't name them) that are actually paid to spread fear and division and I'd hate to be an unwitting accomplice to that kind of thing. I know I have in the past and I'm sorry about that.

There's a fine line between being informed as to how bad a situation really is so that you are empowered into doing something about it, and ruminating on fear (which can make you feel too helpless/afraid to do anything about it) or anger (which can make you react in ways the bad guys want you to react). At any rate, it's a good idea to prepare for disasters in a positive, proactive way. They happen all the time. As it happens, a lot of people lost power in my community yesterday due to a bad storm, so if they invested in a wind-up battery charger because of my little warning the other day, they're probably happy they did. Anyway, those are my thoughts on the matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, try inositol. You can take up to 17 grams a day (tasteless powder mixed in water or other cold drink).

Inositol prevents anxiety: http://www.curenature.com/2013/05/inositol-prevents-anxiety-depression.html